The role is for Kensington Trust Singapore Limited.
Roles & Responsibilities
At Kensington Group, you will have the opportunity to build a career as unique as you are, with the support, inclusive culture and technology. Your unique perspective and voice will help you and your team become even better. Come join our team and create an exceptional experience for yourself as well as a better working environment for everyone.
Your next opportunity
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Trust Administration Assistant to join our dynamic Trust Administration team. The Trust Administration Assistant will play a vital role in supporting the efficient and effective trust administration of trust accounts and work closely with and assist the Trust Administrator(s) in ensuring all the data of the clients, the trust structure and its assets are properly recorded and maintained
- Collaborate closely with the Trust Administration team to obtain information to complete required forms and documentation accurately, ensuring smooth workflow and timely completion of tasks.
- File and scan correspondence, documents, and any other information related to the trust structures, ensuring proper organization and confidentiality.
- Fill up bank forms and assist in preparing necessary documentation related to trust structures and banking transactions.
- Assist in storing scanned documents to ViewPoint, our entity administration software, to maintain comprehensive electronic records.
- Provide general day-to-day administrative support to the Trust Administrator(s), helping them manage their workload effectively.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, etc.).
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, regulatory and deadline-driven environment.
- High level of integrity, professionalism, and ethical conduct.