The role is for Kensington Trust Labuan Limited.
- Provide client focus and pro-active attitude towards servicing client’s need and managing client’s relationship
- Lead a small team to provide secretarial and trust administration support to clients independently, ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and other relevant guidelines
- Ensure proper and timely filling of client documents and forms in compliance with the requirements of regulatory bodies
- Liaise with client on administrative issues including participating in implementation of clients’ structures
- Contribute in setting good corporate practices, maintaining high productivity and responsible for managing a portfolio of clients.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Law, Corporate Administration (ICSA), STEP or other equivalent professional certificate
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience in the same field.
- Potentials with similar relevant exposure in legal practice are encouraged to apply
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills and able to work under strict deadlines
- Strong professional integrity and process good learning aptitude and team work spirit
- Good command of English for both oral and written communication