The role is for Kensington Trust Labuan Limited.
- Provide company secretarial support to clients independently, ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and other relevant guidelines
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients’ entities
- Working with the team manager and other support teams in achieving high delivery standards
- Undertake ad-hoc functions and related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- At least Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Law, Corporate Administration (ICSA), STEP or other equivalent professional certificate
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of relevant working experience in the same field.
- Potentials with similar relevant exposure in legal practice are encouraged to apply
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills and able to work under strict deadlines
- Strong professional integrity and process good learning aptitude and team work spirit
- Good command of English for both oral and written communication