The role is for Kensington Trust Singapore Limited.
Be a part of the Trust team that acts as key contact point for clients to/for assist and resolve clients’ issues. The Trust Administrator will work closely with and assist the Trust Department Head(s) in ensuring all the data of the Clients, the trust structure and its assets are properly recorded and maintained within the Company activities.
- Review onboarding documents and work together with the compliance team to ensure documents are in order.
- Understand the structure of each case properly.
- Ensure that all data of the trust are keyed in correctly into Viewpoint and that proper data protection procedures have been adhered to.
- Update information on a regular basis, including trades, movement of funds, distribution schedule/requests, for scheduled client meetings.
- Conduct periodic reviews.
- Attend review meetings together with the Head of Trust via face-to-face meetings or Zoom calls.
- Liaise with lawyers, tax advisors, accountants, and other intermediaries associated with the Trust structures.
- Become familiar with the various policy and procedure manuals and where necessary discuss with the various department heads concerning any suggested improvements.
- Attend to any risks that have derived from the annual reviews, or as the Trust structures are administered, and make management aware of your concerns and offer solutions.
- Highlight and report any suspicious transactions.
- Assist and complete various annual projects relating to the Trust structures such as CRS reporting or the compiling of data for Form 6. Some projects are clearly not defined over the year and will be requested on an ad-hoc basis; the administrator is expected to provide their full support.
- Manage and administer a case book of clients, and develop that relationship, by providing an exemplary service.
- Become familiar with the company’s policies, procedures, and Trust Administration manual.
It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this role, and as such this role may include the undertaking of additional tasks as assigned by the Company.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification or equivalent; preferred STEP Diploma qualified
- 2-4 years’ experience in private trust, audit, legal, accounting or tax industry
- Familiarity with Singapore’s trust laws and regulations, and standard AML policies and requirements set by Financial Institutions
- Driven, energetic and self-motivated
- Having bilingual language is an advantage
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in MAS regulatory compliance, specific to Trust business is an advantage
What we offer:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for growth and development
- We love to hear from you if you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above