The role is for Kensington Corporate Management (S) Pte Ltd
Roles & Responsibilities
At Kensington Group, you will have the opportunity to build a career as unique as you are, with the support, inclusive culture and technology. Your unique perspective and voice will help you and your team become even better. Come join our team and create an exceptional experience for yourself as well as a better working environment for everyone.
Your next opportunity
As an HR Senior Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the HR Manager in managing HR initiatives, talent management, employee engagement, and payroll processing. You will play a critical role in driving the success of the HR function through effective implementation of HR policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with local regulations. You will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of payroll processing and maintaining accurate payroll records.
We entrust you with these responsibilities
- Support and assist the HR Manager in developing, implementing, and administering HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with local regulations.
- Keep abreast of HR practices and MOM’s updates in policies and legislations.
- Conduct regular reviews of HR policies and procedures and recommend updates as necessary.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, including but not limited to performance management, talent management, employee relations, and compensation.
- Manage the recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interview coordination, reference checks, and offer letters for onboarding of new hires.
- Administer employee benefits programs, including medical, dental, and life insurance plans, and ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Coordinate and conduct employee orientation and onboarding activities.
- Manage payroll processing, including collating and verifying payroll data, calculating salaries, benefits, deductions, clearance tax and preparing payroll reports.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and update the payroll software system.
- Handle payroll-related queries from employees and ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Manage the off-boarding process, including exit interviews and final payroll processing.
- Participate in HR projects and initiatives assigned by the HR Manager.
- Ensure statutory reports and other surveys are promptly submitted.
In addition to the above responsibilities, the HR Senior Executive will also be responsible for covering the office administration duties in the absence of the Office Administrator (Receptionist). This includes answering phones, greeting guests, receiving, and sorting mail, and other related duties as required.
You will be required to have a working knowledge of the office administration systems and procedures, including the use of office equipment such as photocopiers and printers. This additional responsibility provides an opportunity for the HR Senior Executive to demonstrate his/her flexibility and adaptability, while also providing support to the broader team.
The scope of duties and responsibilities as listed above is not exhaustive as it is intended to describe the general content and requirements for the performance of this role. When necessary, this role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks and duties as assigned by the Company.
Skills and attributes for success
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in HR or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in HR, with a focus on talent management, employee relations, and HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Singapore Employment Act, Central Provident Fund regulations, and other relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Experience in managing employee benefits, such as medical and insurance plans, will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and HR software systems.
- Possess multi-tasking skill in Administration is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to changes, work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet assignment dateline in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for growth and development. If you are a highly motivated, results-driven HR professional with a passion for talent management and employee engagement, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.