The role is for Kensington Trust Singapore Limited
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Client Relationship Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients to ensure their satisfaction with our services. You will serve as a point of contact for clients, resolving their issues, answering their queries, and providing them with guidance and support throughout their interaction with our company. The ideal candidate should be passionate about providing excellent customer service, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and collaboratively to achieve organisational goals, and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
At Kensington Group, you will have the opportunity to build a career as unique as you are, with the support, inclusive culture, and technology. Your unique perspective and voice will help you and your team become even better. Come join our team and create an exceptional experience for yourself as well as a better working environment for everyone.
The Client Relationship Executive will work closely with and assist the Head of Client Relationship in all business development and client management efforts within the Company. This role also focuses on client management, including onboarding activities of new clients and intermediaries.
- Monitoring and updating of new business enquiries and ensure all enquiries are addressed and tracked
- Support projects around company initiatives on business development
- Prepare presentation decks and marketing material for client presentation
- Assist the Head of Client Relationship in all aspects of client service and administrative support
- Listening, understanding, and appropriately responding to clients’ needs
- Triage and respond to requests and inquiries in an accurate and timely manner following workflow and best practices
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver on client requests and ensure excellent client experience
- Set up, manage and update new business onboarding file, and status reports
- Ensure necessary follow-up actions are promptly taken on various onboarding matters
- Familiarize and liaise with legal and compliance for any new business onboarding issues
- Liaising with clients on due diligence requirements and timely follow up on outstanding documentations
- Review and ensure completeness of onboarding documentation
- Preparation of documentation for new business approval
- Ensure a successful and smooth onboarding of any new clients by working with cross-functional teams to ensure proper set-up and delivery
The list of duties and responsibilities above is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for the performance of this role and as such this role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as assigned by the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Must be able to communicate and understand Chinese to handle work assignments
- Self-motivated, ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, pro-active team player but is also able to work independently
- General sense of risk awareness. Risk conscious with emphasis on sensitive data sharing
- Highly proactive and diligent in follow-up and follow-through. Client-focused, organized at bundling of requests, and sensible on turnaround time
- 2+ years of experience in the financial or corporate services industry in client service roles, client due diligence and onboarding; or administrative roles
What We Offer
We provide a competitive remuneration package in which you will be rewarded for your individual and team contributions. We love to hear from you if you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.