The role is for Kensington Corporate Management (S) Pte Ltd
Roles & Responsibilities
At Kensington Group, you will have the opportunity to build a career as unique as you are, with the support, inclusive culture and technology. Your unique perspective and voice will help you and your team become even better. Come join our team and create an exceptional experience for yourself as well as a better working environment for everyone.
Your next opportunity:
As part of the Client Accounting Department (CAD), the Senior Executive is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our business outsourcing services. Using your knowledge and experience, you will assist clients in meeting annual statutory reporting requirements. You will be able to develop your commercial capabilities as you lead the engagements. Having access to talented leaders, formal learning, and practical experience will ensure your success. You are a key member of CAD, and you are expected to work closely with other business units in order to meet the needs of clients. In CAD, you will work with a team of analytical and strategic individuals who have a good sense of how to get things done in a timely manner.
We entrust you with these responsibilities:
- You are the person in charge (PIC) for a portfolio of Singapore private limited companies’ clients.
- You will be the point of contact and provide business services to our clients.
- Business services include bookkeeping, payroll processing, GST, Corporate Tax, XBRL filing, preparing Unaudited Financial Statements (UFS), etc.
- Maintain regular contact with our clients via email and phone calls, understand their business and structure, support their business needs, and assist them in meeting annual statutory reporting requirements.
Skills And Attributes For Success:
- Experience working in Singapore accounting or audit firms.
- Ability to show great attention to detail, very careful and precise.
- Enjoy working as a team in a fast-paced environment towards strategic goals.
- Self-motivated, proactive and capable of meeting clients’ deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and business sense.
What We Offer:
We provide a competitive remuneration package in which you will be rewarded for your individual and team contributions.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.